Options for Traditional Services:
Traditional options may include:
- One day visitation with a funeral service to follow the next day
- Visitation and funeral service held on the same day
- Open or closed casket for visitation (embalming is required for open casket visitation)
- Music, often with an organist or soloist
- Clergy or celebrant by family choice
- Flowers by your choice
- Donations to a charity of your choice
- Visitation and or funeral services may be public or private.
- A funeral service may be held in the funeral home chapel, church, or a venue of your choice.
- Casket burial or cremation may follow the funeral service.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to discuss a more customized option, please don’t hesitate to contact us.